AWI wishes to promote a culture which reflects that of its stakeholders. Woolgrowers hold in high regard the values of being innovative, transparent, accountable, hard-working, and collaborative.
AWI's guiding values are set out as follows, and AWI People are expected to reflect these values in undertaking their work:
- Innovative: We will continuously pursue fresh approaches and ideas in research and development, and marketing throughout the supply chain.
- Transparent: In all our operations and dealings internally and externally we will seek to be transparent about what we do, why and how we do it.
- Accountable: Adopting principles of measurement and accountability in all activities is vital to maintaining the credibility of AWI.
- Collaborative: AWI and its stakeholders have limited resources, and do not control the processing or end use of their product. As such, we will work with partners through the supply chain, including other RDC’s to ensure results are achieved through collaboration and partnership.
- Proactive: We will seek to understand future trends, anticipate market needs and drive growth opportunities.
- Committed: We are committed to providing our staff and management with a safe, rewarding, accountable and supportive work environment.